In House Training
We support our clients through change management processes by offering a wide range of specific courses, tailor made seminars, lectures ranging from 1 person to groups of 15 people.
All courses will be designed to offer a maximum of return to the time invested.
Follow up discussions with each individuals being trained will ensure proper adaptation in the real company environment.
Available courses will include :
- Procurement : Basic Skills – for beginners
- Procurement : Advanced – for professionals with at least 3 years of experience
- Procurement : for Managers – for newly appointed procurement managers
- Procurement : for non PROCUREMENT professionals – interested in procurement
2. Supply Chain
- Setting the perfect Supply Chain: Basic skills
- Improving your supply chain performance: Advanced skills
- Supply chain optimization model: all levels
- SCOR training: all levels
- Demand Driven MRP (DDI)
- Awareness session – Supply chain concepts setting winning strategies: Board level
Procurement ERP Systems (SAP), Inventory Management Systems, Contract Management Systems, Legal Aspects in Procurement, Logistics, Supply Chain matters.
We propose a wide range of standard courses available in class of 8 to 14 participants:
These courses are being given regularly during the year. Please consult us for the next sessions being organized next to your location
All course being given by certified and experienced instructors.
The advantage of our External Training sessions are as follows:
- Classes are made of different groups /companies. It ensures very dynamic and constructive exchanges .
- All courses are combined with additional team building activities (Outdoors)
We are official instructors from SCOR, APICS, DDI. Click below for more info about the DDI (Demand Driven Institute).